Where Are Spark Plugs Located?
You will find spark plugs at the top of your engine's cylinder head. Once they "spark," a combination of fuel and air within your vehicle's engine will create the combustion that powers your vehicle.
When Should I Change My Spark Plugs?
If you're wondering when your spark plugs need to be replaced, the general recommendation in most owner's manuals is around 48,000 km. Of course, it's encouraged to check your owner's manual for more details. There are also warning signs you can look out for, which include:
- Your vehicle isn't starting at all
- There's a decrease in fuel economy
- Your car is having a hard time accelerating
- The Check Engine light is on
- Engine misfires
Broken or worn-out spark plugs can damage your engine's cylinders. That's why it's important to conduct a vehicle inspection as soon as you can.
Install Genuine GM Spark Plugs | Order Today & Save
If you need to change your spark plugs, make sure to order OEM parts through our website. All the parts in our online catalog are going to fit your GM model, guaranteed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your part-related questions.
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!