Are you experiencing a bumpy ride? Your GM car, truck, or SUV may have a suspension problem. If that's the case, we here at GMC Parts Canada sell quality OEM replacement parts so that you can take on the job yourself.
When Should I Replace my Suspension Parts?
Like other parts of your vehicle, the suspension can eventually go bad and fail. Down the road, you might have to replace the parts. Luckily, a suspension system can usually last about 112,000 km, depending on your vehicle. It also depends on how much driving you do.
The following warning signs may indicate your suspension is failing:
- Your car is favoring or pulling towards one side while turning
- Uneven tire tread wear
- Grease build-up on the shocks and struts
- Rougher ride quality than usual
Get the Most Out of Your Vehicle's Ride Quality | Install OEM Suspension Parts
Now, you can place an order for genuine GM suspension parts right here through our webstore. We stock suspension systems created by your OEM that will fit the make and model you drive, guaranteed. Feel free to place an order, and we will ship it to your preferred address. Purchase genuine auto parts and save!
No results found for "suspension, shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!