Brake pads apply pressure and friction to your brake rotors, which causes your sedan, SUV, or truck to come to a complete stop. Of course, brake pads help stop your vehicle, but they will also keep you and your loved ones safe on the roads.
When Should I Replace My Brake Pads?
Most owner's manuals recommend replacing the brake pads at least once every 80,000 km or so, depending on how much driving you do. Luckily, there are some signs that indicate you may need to replace your brake pads sooner. These signs include:
- A warning light on your dashboard
- Squealing or clicking noises as you apply the brakes
- The vehicle is taking a long time to stop
- Nose of your vehicle is pulling towards one side
- Vibrating brake pedal
OEM GM Brake Pads for Sale | Order Now & Save
Our GM auto parts store offers all the brake-related parts you need to take on the job from your garage. Please feel free to browse our digital catalog and place your order as soon as possible. We'll ship the parts directly to your front door. Place your order now to save on quality OEM parts!
No results found for "brake pads". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!