The radiator is an essential part of your cooling system. The radiator keeps your engine running well and will prevent it from overheating. It passes coolant through metal fins, allowing heat to flow to the outside of your vehicle with ease. The radiator will also keep the temperature inside your GM model comfortable for you and your passengers.
What Are the Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Radiator?
Like other parts of your vehicle, the radiator isn't going to last forever. If your radiator is failing or going bad, your vehicle may be experiencing engine issues. There are some warning signs you can watch out for before the problem gets worse:
- Unfamiliar noises coming from the engine
- Overheating vehicle
- Low coolant levels
- Sludge build-up on the radiator
- Your car is leaking coolant
Repair Your Cooling System | Purchase an OEM Car Radiator Online
Be sure to replace or fix your radiator with genuine OEM parts. At GMC Parts Canada, we have a wide collection of radiators that will fit the GM model you drive, guaranteed. Please feel free to place an order today, and we'll ship it out ASAP. Buy GM auto parts now and save!
No results found for "radiators". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!